Pianoforall: Anyone Can Learn Piano or Keyboard
Who wouldn’t dream of being able to play great pieces of classical music, pop, blues when you sit on a piano? Who doesn’t want to do traditional piano lessons in months without spending a lot of money and years.
Pianoforall is a popular online piano course and has been helping over 200,000 lucky students worldwide realize their dream of playing beautiful piano for years.
Pianoforall: Step by step lessons
Unlike other methods, it is designed to help beginners quickly step by step to intermediate level.
Pianoforall starts with popular rhythm style piano (think of artists like Elton John, Lennon & McCartney, Billy Joel, Barry Manilow, Lionel Richie, Coldplay and so on) which means you get to sound like a pro right from the start.
which means you get to sound like a pro right from the start. You then expand step-by-step into Ballad style, Blues, Jazz, Ragtime, Improvisation and creating your own melodies. You will even learn how to read music AS you learn how to ‘play-by-ear’ and eventually you will be able to play some amazing Classical pieces.
Pianoforall: 200 Videos, 9 interactive ebooks and 500 audio lessons
Pianoforall has 200 videos – over 10 hours in total, 9 clearly laid out interactive ebooks – 600 pages in total and 500 audio lessons.
9 Interactive ebooks
- Book 1; Party Time/Play by Ear/Rhythm Piano – Play great rhythm style piano straight away with piano chords, 10 classic party rhythms, a terrific piano chord ballad, lots of keyboard diagrams, tricks, bluffs, formulas and loads of progressions in the style of classic songs.
- Book 2; Blues and Rock ’n’ Roll – Play some great Blues and Rock ‘n’ Roll Piano. Instantly recognisable rhythms that can be used for hundreds of classic songs.
- Book 3; Chord Magic – Learn more piano chords using amazing memory tricks and play some great practice progressions in the style of popular songs. Learn to change chords at speed using Inversions.
- Book 4; Superior Chords Made Easy – You are now ready to learn some advanced chords but Pianoforall helps you do it the easy way – not the technical way.
- Book5; Ballad Style – Use your knowledge of chords to create a great piano ballad style and apply it to melodies in 3 easy steps. Learn to improvise and create your own melodies.
- Book 6; Jazz Piano Made Easy – Easy techniques which you can apply to any tune – Standards, Traditional Jazz piano, Modern Jazz improvisation, flashy “runs”, cool riffs, chords, patterns, blues scales.
- Book 7; Advanced Blues and Fake Stride – You’ll learn lots of ways to spice up your playing, and how to improvise blues piano over the rhythms you’ve been practising since book 2.
- Book 8; Taming the Classics – you learn to read piano sheet music as you learn to play by ear. you will now be able to tackle some great classical pieces. Beethoven, Bach, Chopin, Mozart, Strauss, Brahms, Eric Satie, Verdi, Scott Joplin and more.
- Book 9; Speed Learning – This book has tons of fun exercises and memory tricks which you can use at any stage of the pianoforall course.
200 video piano lessons
If you have difficulty understanding written instructions; These video lessons include step-by-step detailed verbal piano instructions.
500 audio piano lessons
More than 500 audio files are embedded directly into the e-book. This method speeds up your learning process and halves it. You can instantly listen to an audio piano lesson by clicking the icon next to each melody or exercise.
Pianoforall works on any device whatever. You can easily download or transfer to all your devices. All of these allow you to have a complete multimedia training system.
Other Advantages of Pianoforall
- Offline Access – You can easily download or transfer to all your devices. No need to be online; No need to worry about slow video streaming.
- On Any Device – You can easily download or transfer to all your devices.
- At Any Time – You can learn at your own pace in your OWN time.
- Free Updates – All future updates of Pianoforall are Free, for Life.
- One Time Payment – No recurring payments or subscriptions. Just one payment for lifetime access.
- Perfect For Piano or Keyboard – Real pianos are great but the one big drawback is you can’t turn the volume down so with a piano you tend to end up playing for the neighbours. With a keyboard you can stick on some headphones and play whatever turns you on – you can experiment, make mistakes and sound silly and play something a thousand times without driving other people nuts. Ideally – have BOTH! Pianoforall teaches you all the techniques you need to play the Acoustic or Digital Piano / Keyboard. And you can apply all techniques equally according to your choice.
- Great Support – Pianoforall claims that they will always provide the necessary support to help students learn faster.
- 60 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee
For more information about, please Click Here.